- What are Individual Dental Plans and are they worth the premiums we pay?
Most dental care coverage places an emphasis on regular preventive care by covering small routine costs. A thorough examination by the dentist with a set of x-rays are all one needs to diagnose a problem. By placing an emphasis on prevention, and by covering regular teeth cleaning and check-ups, Americans saved nearly $100 billion in dental care costs during the 1980s.
A PPO and DMO classifications are networks. These networks tell you who are the in-network providers that will accept your dental insurance plans at the rates agreed to between the provider and your insurance carrier.
Dental plans can be a PPO plan without a out of network benefit. The best thing one can do is call your dentist and ask what insurances they take as
"an in-network provider." Most will take a PPO plan!
Individual dental companies generally offer convenient checking monthly drafts, quarterly payments and annual credit card payments. All of these payments and applications can be accessed through their websites listed below. You can apply completely online!
Individual Dental Companies we cover are as follows:
- Careington PPO Dental Plan - With Complete Care Dental, you have the freedom to choose any dentist. Or use one of our preferred providers for 100% coverage after a small $20 co-pay. There are more than 109,000 preferred dental locations nationwide. Or you can use any dentist anywhere covered at 90% with a $25 co-pay. So you have the freedom to choose any Dentist with NO waiting period. Major services need to be preformed by an in network dentist. Apply Online Here
- Careington Discount - Contract Fee Dental Plans - Discount dental plans are a simple and reliable way to save money at the dentist. Discount dental plans give you access to substantial discounts at the dental office for a wide range of procedures. You save money on simple preventive treatments such as cleanings and x-rays as well as complex treatments such as root canals and bridges. Dental providers have contracted to provide the same quality treatment to our plan members at substantially discounted prices. As a member, you pay the dentist directly at a lower price for the services rendered - and you're done! No worrying about complicated paperwork or waiting for payment reimbursements. Apply Online Here
- DP Brokers.com - Contract Fee Dental - 30+ Dental Discount Plans. Affordable Alternatives to Dental Insurance. Save on Cleanings, Checkups, Fillings, Braces and more! Quick plan activation and no paperwork hassles. A wide choice of plans and participating dentists nationwide! Our dental discount plans are easy-to-use alternatives to dental insurance plans for individuals, families and groups. No worrying about complicated paperwork or waiting for payment reimbursements. Choose the best dental plans for you. Generally, you must purchase the plan annually. Apply Online Here
- Delta Dental - PPO Plan - Offers one of the most extensive dentist networks in the nation, it's usually easy to find a PPO dentist so that you can maximize your savings. And when you visit a Delta Dental dentist, they will submit your claims for you and accept payment directly from Delta Dental. You'll only have to pay your portion of the service rather than pay the entire fee and wait for reimbursement. Apply Online Here